August 1, 2012
thirty thangs [four]
1. go to radiology school right after high school. being a sonogram tech would be AMAZING!
2. stop wasting your time on *those two boys*.
3. keep in touch with davedude after high school. (then you won't wonder if things would have been different)
4. don't exclusively date anyone in high school. ;) have fun but don't get hung up on any boys.
5. don't take your eyes off the road, ever.
6. don't lie to your dad. well, not unless you have done your research! *ex: don't tell your dad that you're going to a movie without checking to see if the movie is even PLAYING! durrr.*
7. do good in school. yeah, school work sucks but its only 4 years of your life. it's not hard to study and do homework. believe me, it'll pay off in the long run.
8. don't be mean to your sister. always make her feel like she's welcome and wanted - even if having an 'annoying little sister' around isn't COOL. and furthermore, don't take her to places that she shouldn't be. if she's with you - just don't go. you'll have your entire life to do what you want.
9. save your money.
10. enjoy your youth. don't be in such a hurry to grow up. appreciate your parents cooking dinner for you, and cleaning up after you. appreciate them giving you money or buying you things. most of all, appreciate life!