first up in the 30 things is '20 random facts about myself' - so here goes!
1. most fruit makes my tongue/throat itchy. specifically apples and cherries.
2. I lost my high school ring and it still upsets me :(
3. I was born without one adult tooth. I had to have an implant once I lost my baby tooth (about 5yrs ago).
4. I live in Maryland but don't want to 'plant my roots' here. unfortunately, I think I will have too because of my hubs job.
5. I crack my knuckles :(
6. I like most foods. except Lima beans. DISTUSTING!
7. I totaled my first car less than a month after getting my license. I had a concussion, stitches in my eyebrow, in my knee and a couple cracked ribs.
8. I love Marilyn Monroe.
9. my husband and I technically eloped. we did tell our parents a few days before what we were doing and our Moms were able to make it.
10. I've never owned a dog. only cats, rabbits, birds, hamsters and fish!
11. when I was young (maybe like 6) - I was at a pig roast and stepped on a tent peg. I had to get stitches in the shape of an X in the bottom of my foot!
12. I am very impulsive. I typically get an idea and act on it immediately!
13. I was born in Tennessee, lived there for 4 years. I partially grew up in Connecticut, living there for 6 years. and I've been in Maryland for the last 17 years.
14. my husband and I have been together for almost 10 years. married for almost 6!
15. I have 8 tattoos.
16. I love to cook! I tend to go a bit overboard when I host parties! ;)
17. I'm a total collector (some say it's border-line hoarder). I 'collect' owls, Marilyn things, willow tree figures and mustache things - just to name a few!
18. I can braid strands of hair with one hand. I do it when I'm bored or thinking.
19. I love to crochet. it's relaxing to me. after I finish a blanket for ronin, I am thinking of starting an afghan for my bed!
20. I love my kids breath! especially when they wake up from sleeping! :)
You and your kids breathe cracks me up! And you've had stitches alot! I hate that I crack my knuckles but it feels so good now ahhhh, gonna be cripled.
i crack my knuckles all the time. and i twirl my hair. it drives my family crazy because i am constantly doing it. but, i must say, that is pretty impressive that you can braid with one hand.
Saw your page through the link up and I love your answers. The picture is hilarious as well!
Post a Comment