[I'm doing this from my phone so of course don't know how to link or copy the graphic but I will be linking up at 'life after I dew']
so, for my SO WHAT Wednesday:
- i really don't enjoy breastfeeding. were doing what we have too and getting by but it's not something i completely enjoy! It doesn't make me any less of a woman or mother and my kid won't be any worse than yours because he wasn't breastfed for the first year of his life!
- i let my toddler run around naked all day long! we're trying to potty train and this method works best for us! he likes being nakie anyway and isn't any more or less likely to be a nudist because of it!
- my house is a cluttered wreck 95% of the time! guess that means I enjoy cuddling my kids [or hub!] and/or playing with them more than cleaning!
- i'm totally addicted to pinterest! and although i plan to put all my pins to good use, i know i never will - and I'm fine with that!
- I'll probably never lose my 'baby weight' - i'm a beautiful person on the inside [sometimes, heh] and thats all that matters, right?!
- i spank my kid. and his tail deserves every spank!
- i'm nearing 27 and the only thing I want to do with my life is quit my job and stay home with my kids. they're far important to me than some job and money - even if both are good! ugh
- if I lose my cool now and then. i'm human and my flaws sometimes show. get over it!
- if I had alllllll these things that I wanted to accomplish before rhys was born and didn't get to any of them! I got a super adorable, healthy boy and that's all that matters!
... and on that note, I'll wrap this up! This being my first 'so what wednesday' - I feel like I could go on forever!! ;)
if Blogger had a "like" button, I'd click it 50 billion times for this!
I couldn't help but read probably 9 out of 10 of these and say GO GIRL! I agree so whole-heartedly with you. :) Sounds like you're doing great.
I feel ya on every one of those! I was the same with breastfeeding. I wanted to at first, but when my little girl didn't like it, I just lost interest. I pumped for about 4 months, and that got REALLY old. NOT FOR ME!! If I have another, he/she will be a healthy formula fed baby. No ifs, ans or butts about it! I'm new to this blogging thing, so if you would like to, feel free to follow me!! I'd appreciate it! Thanks!! Have a great rest of your week!
I agree with Mandee! I love this post & I so wanna start linking up to this one!! Go ahead momma!
Post a Comment